San Pedro Service Center
769 W. Third St., San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone: (310 519-6091 – Fax: (310) 548-4880
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click for Directions
The San Pedro Service Center is a multi-purpose facility designed to enhance the community with a range of health, educational, social and recreational activities. Center staff network with other County departments and non-profit agencies to provide comprehensive information and referral including case management, housing, domestic violence, social security, home care providers and Medicare.
Programs provided include:
· Emergency Food and Bread Distribution Programs
· Toy Loan to children in the community
· Craft and sewing classes (taught by Herlinda Magallanes)
· Comprehensive Development Child Care program
· Dance classes
· Computer classes (taught by Dora Martinez)
A conference room, meeting room and office space is available to the public.